The release of Free of Me is quickly approaching (October 3) and I’m beyond excited to FINALLY invite you to join the book launch team!
My publisher, Baker Books, is letting me welcome 200 of YOU into an exclusive launch team to help us spread the word about Free of Me!
I’d be honored if you would join the team! Here are the details:
WHAT IS A LAUNCH TEAM?
A launch team is a group of readers assembled as an online team via email and a private Facebook group. You are the sounding board and megaphones for the book. You will be given specific tasks to help you as an ambassador, an on-the-ground marketer, and part of a team that will spread the word about the book.
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE?
- SHARE the book on your social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat) or with your team, small group, book club, or organization.
- SHARE about the book on your blog/website (not a requirement).
- REVIEW the book on Amazon and BN.com (it’s easy, fun and we’ll guide you through it).
- GIVE FEEDBACK in our private Facebook group about the book and how it has impacted you!
- TELL EVERYONE you know about the book as many times as you can.
WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF THIS?
- A FREE copy of Free of Me*
- Access to a private Facebook group
- Access to all of the pre-order bonuses
- A behind-the-scenes look at marketing a book
*Due to shipping costs, we’re only able to provide print copies of the book to members with a valid shipping address in the US or Canada. Applications from other countries may receive a digital copy from NetGalley.
Are you ready to be on our book launch team? If so, click here to apply.
There are a limited number of spots, so apply now!
The application process will be open until 11:59 pm Pacific on Thursday, August 24, 2017.